- Yoga one to one private sessions in your home
- Yoga/Relaxation/Mindfulness for children and teenagers (Also a qualified Secondary School teacher (PGCE)
- Chair Yoga for the less mobile or elderly
- Corporate yoga sessions in the workplace
- Stress management, Pranayama, Relaxation techniques and Meditation
- Yoga for specific or special needs ( Jean is trained in teaching modification for injuries, physical ailments or conditions such as those affecting the knee, shoulder, neck, and back.
BA Hons, PGCE, PGC in Teaching and Learning,
British Wheel of Yoga Foundation Certificate
British Wheel of Yoga Anatomy and Physiology Certificate
BWY Level 3, 300 hours Teaching Certificate
VTVT Level 2 Chair Based Exercise Instructor
First Aid Qualified
British Wheel of Yoga (BWY) is the largest yoga organisation in the UK and is recognised by the Sports Council as the National Governing Body as well as being recognised by the NHS.
Jean completed the BWY Foundation course, with Angie Blowers then went on to complete the BWY Anatomy and Physiology course, as well as the BWY Level 4, 500 hours Teaching Certificate with Paul Fox. Now a qualified Yoga teacher and VTCT Level 2 chair based exercise instructor with first aid certificate and full insurance through BWY. Jean completed the Foundation in Yoga Therapy Module with Nikki Jackson approved by BWY in 2018.