Jean Bodycote, British Wheel of Yoga Teacher, offers one to one or small group private sessions in Coventry and surrounding areas. This can be at my home studio or in your own home or workplace.
Want to….. start practicing Yoga but put off by intimidating large classes ? …Develop your practice so that you can confidently join in group classes? ….Learn asana (postures), Pranayama (Breathing practice), relaxation techniques and meditation at your own pace? ….Enhance your athletic performance or prevent injury? Do you have pain, injuries or conditions that would benefit from a yoga session tailored to your needs?……..Limited mobility and require specialist instruction or chair based Yoga……Would you like to learn techniques to manage stress ? In your own home or workplace…
Hatha Yoga is suitable for men and women of all abilities. Receive individualised teaching or share your session and the cost with a friend. A fully qualified British Wheel of Yoga Teacher; I focus on correct alignment in postures and a mind body breath practice where you will build strength, flexibility and balance in your body and mind. I am trained to teach modifications for injuries, physical ailments or conditions including knee, shoulder, neck problems, back issues including scoliosis. Also I am a qualified Chair Based Exercise instructor specialising in teaching elderly and less mobile.
- Full one hour bespoke private yoga session
- Personal programme planned to suit your individual needs and develop your own practice at your own pace
- Undivided attention
- Receive hands on adjustment in postures for correct alignment
- Home practice programme
- Postural Analysis (this is carried out in the first session and includes photographs if you wish so that we can monitor your progress in future sessions
- Support and encouragement to help you develop and progress on your own yoga journey
Book your own individual session or share the session and the cost with a friend.